At Hebron Veterinary Hospital We diagnose and treat various illnesses. Emphasizing prevention and education. Our staff strives to educate pet owners to improve your pets overall health. We place a strong emphasis on preventative care for pets as well as whole family health (keeping our pets healthy to keep us healthy!). In addition to this we offer a complete internal medicine service with full diagnostic capabilities. Our internal medicine service includes;
- Complete internal parasite testing with a full range of effective preventatives for fleas, ticks, and heart worm disease.
- Dermatology - including allergy testing and treatment
- Ophthalmology - diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as glaucoma, dry eye, corneal ulcers and eye trauma. Services also include a wide array of ophthalmologic surgical procedures (see surgery section).
- Endocrinology - diagnosis and treatment and monitoring of diseases such as diabetes, Canine Cushings Disease, hyper and hypothyroidism, and Addison's disease to name a few.
- Cardiology - electrocardiography (ECG) and echocardiograms available as well as treatment of various cardiac conditions.
- Pulmonary Disease - Diagnosis and treatment of various disease of the lungs and airways including asthma and COPD.
- Emergency Services and trauma - we see emergencies during the day for animals in critical condition as well as after hour care for our clients. (See ER section).
- Preventative and sick patient wellness screening - offering blood and urine screening.